Monday, April 11, 2011

Merging Blogs

I've come to the conclusion that I cannot keep up multiple blogs and have all of them filled with content.  I loved the idea of having a blog all about tech, but I am afraid I just don't have the time to make it a great blog.  For that reason, this will be my last post.  I've already merged the posts I did create on to my main blog My Thoughts, My Opinions, My Life.

No worries, I will still be talking about my tech on my main blog, cause I still love tech.  And hopefully I will be able to do so more often.  I know that in the next couple of days I plan to write an update to the My Favorite Podcasts post.  It's been more than a year since I wrote that and things have changed a lot in the tech podcasting world and that post is completely out-of-date.

If you stopped by this blog, I hope you will stop by main blog.  It covers a lot more than just tech, but it also has a lot more content.

In the future, I hope to have time to make this a much more active blog.  If that happens I will resume posting about tech right here.  But for now, this is my last post on this blog.

No comments: